International Trauma Training Institute is an approved NBCC continuing education provider. ACEP # 6674
DATE: January 11 – February 21, 2021
DELIVERY METHOD: 6-week online. Allow 2 – 3 hours per week.
CE HOURS: 13
COURSE FEE: $198 (discounted 10% thru 12/31/21) . All course material is provided.
SECTIONS: Participants will be assigned to a section with no more than 15.
FACULTY OVERSIGHT: An ITTI faculty member will be assigned to each section.
- This course is built around 6 weekly modules. Each module is presented as a narrated PowerPoint along with additional videos and articles.
- Within each module participants are expected to participate in the NON-LIVE weekly discussion. You will be able to interact with others in your section, as well as the instructor, via the discussion board.
- At the end of each weekly module participants are expected to pass a weekly quiz with a minimum grade of 80% in order to advance to the next week.
- Participants must complete the modules in the order they are presented.
- Completion documentation will be provided after the 6th module.
This six-module online training will include the following topics:
- Module 1: History of ADHD; core symptoms; diagnoses; prevalence; gender differences and ADHD controversies
- Module 2: Executive functions; misconceptions about focus and will power; self regulations & ADHD
- Module 3: Etiology and relation to gene-environment; epigenetics; attachment & ADHD
- Module 4: Convergence of attachment; neuroscience & gene-environment; assessment of children; humanistic approach
- Module 5: History of ADHD & adult development; the internal experience; addictions & ADHD
- Module 6: Treatment & management strategies