What you’ll learn…
- How the contribution expert scientists made to the development of the field of traumatic stress
- The major research and important literature in the field of traumatic stress
- About the respected and latest interventions, such as EMDR, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Bilateral Stimulation such as Tapping, Brainspotting, as effective treatments of traumatic stress.
- The therapeutic relationship and relational factors) for positive treatment outcomes
- Relaxation techniques, self-regulation, exposure, and narrative in trauma treatment
- The DSM-5™ diagnostic criteria for posttraumatic stress disorder
- Knowledge of prominent clinical assessment tools and instruments
- The role of scoring and interpretation of assessment and its application to case conceptualization
- The Tri-phasic Model as standard of care
- The psycho-educational components of early trauma treatment
- The neurobiology of the trauma response with focus on the Polyvagal Theory
- Principles and practices for treating traumatized children/adolescents.
- And so much more!