ITTI is approved by the following organizations to provide continuing education:
NBCC, ACEP#6674: All ITTI’s courses
NASW, 886782500-1939: Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers
NAADAC, 193785, Exp. 4/30/24: Substance Use Disorders, Neurobiology of Addiction, and Motivational Interviewing
ITTI offers 6- and 8-module online trauma trainings.
We are holding the cost of our trainings at $198 throughout 2022. You can register at any time.
ALL OF ITTI’s TRAININGS ARE SELF-PACED – NOTHING IS LIVE. There is no specific time when you need to log into the training, although you must finish the module’s assignment/quiz before moving on to the next module. For 13-CE Hour courses, allow about 3 hours per week; for 17- and 24-CE Hour courses, allow up to 4-5 hours per week. YOU CAN LOG ON AT ANY TIME FOR AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT.
All of the resources are provided. You can access Power Points (both narrated and non-narrated versions), You Tubes, and numerous articles and research materials.
You will be able to access and view the materials within 12 hours of registration.
FOR ALL COURSES LEADING TO CERTIFICATION go to evergreencertifications.com
The following eight (8) courses fulfill the education component for certification. For further certification requirements and to apply for certification upon successful completion of the course, go to Evergreen Certifications
PRE-CERTIFICATION DISCOUNT! If you are planning on taking one of the 8 courses below that lead to certification, you can save up to 70% by pre-paying for certification when you register for the course. You pre-pay just $40! Select OPTION at checkout.
- Clinical Trauma Professional (CTP); 13 CE Hours
- Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers (CTCSW); 13 CE Hours
- Anger Management Treatment Professional (AMTP); 13 CE Hours
- Child & Adolescent Trauma Professional (CATP); 13 CE Hours
- Child & Adolescent Anger Management (CAAM); 13 CE Hours
- Sex Offender Treatment Provider (SOTP); 24 CE Hours
- Substance Use Disorders (SUD); 17 CE Hours (NAADAC)
- Erasing Anxiety: Understanding and Treatment (EAUT); 13 CE Hours
- Complexities of Grief, Loss and Trauma (CGLT); 13 CE Hours – NEW
- Internal Family Systems & Trauma (IFS); 13 CE Hours
- Motivational Interviewing (MI); 13 CE Hours
- Trauma-focused Hypnotherapy (TFH) (formerly Bilateral Hypnotherapy (BIH); 13 CE hours
- ADHD Across the Lifespan (ADHD); 13 CE hours
- Culturally Competent Trauma Informed Practice (CULC); 13 CE hours
- Attachment & Trauma (AT): 13 CE Hours
- Treatment of Sexual Addiction (TSA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology of Addiction (NA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology for Mental Health Professionals (NB): 13 CE Hours
SPECIAL TRAUMA-INFORMED MINI COURSES: COST $50
- Trauma-Informed Care Basics (TIC): 1 CE Hour
Within 12 hours of registering for one of our online trainings you will receive an email confirmation. Pease check your SPAM and/or TRASH folders. If you do not receive a confirmation or if you do not receive login information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13 CE hours per training for AM, ADHD, ATT, CAAM, CATP, CTP, CTCSW, CIC, COAT, CULC, EAUT, TFH, IFS, MCS, MI, PFA, NB, TSA, VIC, NA and CTCSW; 24 CE hours for SOTP; 17 CE Hours for SUD.