ITTI is approved by the following organizations to provide continuing education:
NBCC, ACEP#6674: All ITTI’s courses
NASW, 886782500-1939: Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers & Sexual Offender Treatment Provider for Social Workers
NAADAC, 193785, Exp. 5/1/22: Substance Use Disorders, Neurobiology of Addiction, and Motivational Interviewing
ITTI offers 6-week online trauma trainings (8 weeks for Sex Offender Treatment Provider, Sexual Offender Treatment Provider for Social Workers, and Substance Use Disorders). These trainings are facilitated by our expert instructors giving you an opportunity for online interactions without having to travel. They include weekly assignments and opportunities to participate in NON-LIVE group discussions via the discussion board.
The cost of our 6-week and 8-week trainings is reduced 10% from $220 to $198 throughout 2021. Our new Trauma-Informed Care Basics and the Sex Offender Trauma Informed Care mini courses remain at $50 each. The next session of courses start on January 11, 2021.
ALL OF ITTI’s TRAININGS ARE SELF-PACED – NOTHING IS LIVE. There is no specific time when you need to log into the training, although you must finish the module’s assignment within that week. For 13-CE Hour courses, allow about 3 hours per week; for 17- and 24-CE Hour courses, allow up to 4 hours per week. YOU CAN LOG ON AT ANY TIME FOR AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU COMPLETE THE REQUIRED WEEKLY HOURS.
All of the resources are provided. You can access narrated Power Points and You Tubes (as well as the same Power Points without narration).
You will be able to access and view the materials on the day of the first session. You will then be able to comment on the module’s discussion post(s). Commenting on each module’s discussion post(s) is the recommended written work and must be completed within a week.
Participants are assigned to a section of no more than 15.
COURSES LEADING TO CERTIFICATION
The following eight (8) courses fulfill the education component for certification. For further certification requirements and to apply for certification upon successful completion of the course, go to Evergreen Certifications
- Clinical Trauma Professional (CTP): 13 CE Hours
- Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers (CTCSW): 13 CE Hours
- Anger Management Treatment Professional (AMTP): 13 CE Hours
- Child & Adolescent Trauma Professional (CATP): 13 CE Hours
- Sex Offender Treatment Provider (SOTP): 24 CE Hours
- Sexual Offender Treatment Provider for Social Workers (SOTP-SW): 24 CE Hours (NASW)
- Substance Use Disorders (SUD); 17 CE Hours (NAADAC)
- Erasing Anxiety: Understanding and Treatment (EAUT); 13 CE Hours
- Complementary & Alternative Therapies for Trauma (COAT); 13 CE hours
- Trauma-focused Hypnotherapy (TFH) (formerly Bilateral Hypnotherapy (BIH); 13 CE hours
- ADHD Across the Lifespan (ADHD); 13 CE hours
- Culturally Competent Trauma Informed Practice (CULC); 13 CE hours
- Attachment & Trauma (AT): 13 CE Hours
- Clinicians in the Courtroom (CIC): 13 CE Hours
- Treatment of Sexual Addiction (TSA): 13 CE Hours
- Preparing Forensic Assessments: Interviewing, Testing, Reporting (PFA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology of Addiction (NA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology for Mental Health Professionals (NB): 13 CE Hours
- Victimology (VIC): 13 CE Hours
SPECIAL TRAUMA-INFORMED MINI COURSES: COST $50
Within 48 hours of registering for one of our online trainings you should receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation or if you do not receive login information the day before the training begins please send an email to Cindi Labadie, Registrar. Cindi’s email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
13 CE hours per training for AM, ADHD, ATT, CATP, CTP, CTCSW, CIC, COAT, CULC, EAUT, HYP, IFS, MI, PFA, NB, TSA, VIC, NA and CTCSW; 2 CE Hours for Trauma-Informed Care Basics and 1 CE Hour for Sex Offender Trauma-Informed Care, 24 CE hours for SOTP and for SOTP-SW; 17 CE Hours for SUD.Register for a Course
We are offering 1-hour live webinars via ZOOM, the first three presented by Mike Dubi, Ed.D., LMHC. Click on each to see what is covered.
- #1 Trauma and Brain Basics (Sept 30)
- #2 What Works in Trauma Treatment (November 4), and
- #3 Basic Techniques in Trauma Treatment (January 13, 2021)
These webinars provide a road map to help inexperienced professionals begin training in trauma treatment. They will also provide experienced professionals with a review of trauma fundamentals. The webinars will allow 15 minutes of Q&A. One (1) CE Hour will be awarded upon verified completion.
The cost for each webinar is $25. Time: 1-2pm EST.Register for a Webinar