ITTI is approved by the following organizations to provide continuing education:
NBCC, ACEP#6674: All ITTI’s courses
NASW, 886782500-1939: Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers & Sexual Offender Treatment Provider for Social Workers
NAADAC, 193785, Exp. 5/1/22: Substance Use Disorders & Neurobiology of Addiction
ITTI offers 6-week online trauma trainings (8 weeks for Sex Offender Treatment Provider). These trainings are facilitated by our expert instructors giving you an opportunity for online interactions without having to travel. They include weekly assignments and opportunities to participate in group discussions.
The cost of our 6-week and 8-week trainings is reduced 10% from $220 to $198. Our new Trauma-Informed Care Basics and the Sex Offender Trauma Informed Care mini courses remain at $50 each. The next session of courses start on May 18, 2020.
ALL OF ITTI’s TRAININGS ARE SELF-PACED. There is no specific time when you need to log into the training, although you must finish the module’s assignment within that week.
All of the resources are provided. You can access narrated Power Points and You Tubes (as well as the same Power Points without narration).
You will be able to access and view the materials on the day of the first session. You will then be able to comment on the module’s discussion post(s). Commenting on each module’s discussion post(s) is the recommended written work and must be completed within a week.
Participants are assigned to a section of no more than 15.
COURSES LEADING TO CERTIFICATION
The following six courses fulfill the education component for certification. For further certification requirements and to apply for certification upon successful completion of the course, go to traumapro.net
- Clinical Trauma Professional (CTP): 13 CE Hours
- Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers (CTCSW): 13 CE Hours
- Anger Management Treatment Professional (AMTP): 13 CE Hours
- Child & Adolescent Trauma Professional (CATP): 13 CE Hours
- Sex Offender Treatment Provider (SOTP): 24 CE Hours
- Sexual Offender Treatment Provider for Social Workers (SOTP-SW): 24 CE Hours (NASW)
- Erasing Anxiety: Understanding and Treatment (EAUT); 13 CE Hours
- Substance Use Disorders (SUD); 13 CE Hours (NAADAC)
- Complementary & Alternative Therapies for Trauma (COAT); 13 CE hours
- Bilateral Hypnotherapy (BIH); 13 CE hours
- ADHD Across the Lifespan (ADHD); 13 CE hours
- Culturally Competent Trauma Informed Practice (CULC); 13 CE hours
- Attachment & Trauma (AT): 13 CE Hours
- Clinicians in the Courtroom (CIC): 13 CE Hours
- Treatment of Sexual Addiction (TSA): 13 CE Hours
- Preparing Forensic Assessments: Interviewing, Testing, Reporting (PFA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology of Addiction (NA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology for Mental Health Professionals (NB): 13 CE Hours
- Victimology (VIC): 13 CE Hours
SPECIAL TRAUMA-INFORMED MINI COURSES: COST $50
Participants are eligible for Certification upon successful completion of the following trainings: CTP, CATP, CTCSW, AMTP, SOTP, SOTP-SW at traumapro.net
Within 48 hours of registering for one of our online trainings you should receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation or if you do not receive login information the day before the training begins please send an email to Cindi Labadie, Registrar. Cindi’s email address is: email@example.com
13 CE hours per training for AM, ADHD, ATT, CATP, CTP, CTCSW, CIC, COAT, CULC, EAUT, HYP, PFA, NB, TSA, SUD, VIC, NA and CTCSW; 2 CE Hours for Trauma-Informed Care Basics and for Sex Offender Trauma-Informed Care, 24 CE hours for SOTP and for SOTP-SW.Register Now