ITTI offers 6-week online trauma trainings (8 weeks for Sex Offender Treatment Provider). These trainings are facilitated by our expert instructors giving you an opportunity for online interactions without having to travel. They include weekly assignments and opportunities to participate in group discussions.
The cost of the 6-week and 8-week trainings is $220. Our new Trauma-Informed Care Basics and the Sex Offender Trauma Informed Care mini courses are $50 each. All courses start on March 2, 2020.
ALL OF ITTI’s COURSES ARE SELF-PACED. There is no specific time when you need to log into the training, although you must finish the module’s assignment within that week.
All of the resources are provided. You can access narrated Power Points and You Tubes (as well as the same Power Points without narration).
You will be able to access and view the materials on the day of the first session. You will then be able to comment on the module’s discussion post(s). Commenting on each module’s discussion post(s) is the recommended written work and must be completed within a week.
Participants are assigned to a section of no more than 15.
The following NBCC approved Continuing Education hours are awarded after successful completion of the online trainings. In addition, Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers is approved by NASW.
- Bilateral Hypnotherapy (BIH); 13 CE hours
- Sex Offender Trauma Informed Care (SOTX); 1 CE hour
- ADHD Across the Lifespan (ADHD); 13 CE hours
- Culturally Competent Trauma Informed Practice (CULC); 13 CE hours
- Complementary & Alternative Therapies for Trauma (COAT); 13 CE hours
- Anger Management Treatment Professional (AMTP): 13 CE Hours
- Attachment & Trauma (AT): 13 CE Hours
- Child & Adolescent Trauma Professional (CATP): 13 CE Hours
- Clinical Trauma Professional (CTP): 13 CE Hours
- Clinical Trauma Competency for Social Workers (CTCSW): 13 CE Hours
- Clinicians in the Courtroom (CIC): 13 CE Hours
- Sex Offender Treatment Provider (SOTP): 24 CE Hours
- Treatment of Sexual Addiction (TSA): 13 CE Hours
- Preparing Forensic Assessments: Interviewing, Testing, Reporting (PFA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology of Addiction (NA): 13 CE Hours
- Neurobiology for Mental Health Professionals (NB): 13 CE Hours
- Victimology (VIC): 13 CE Hours
SPECIAL TRAUMA-INFORMED MINI COURSES: COST $50
Participants are eligible for Certification upon successful completion of the following trainings: CTP, CATP, CTCSW, AMTP, SOTP at traumapro.net
Within 48 hours of registering for one of our online trainings you should receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation or if you do not receive login information the day before the training begins please send an email to Cindi Labadie, Registrar. Cindi’s email address is: email@example.com
13 CE hours per training for AM, ADHD, ATT, CATP, CTP, CTCSW, CIC, COAT, CULC, HYP, PFA, NB, TSA, SUD, VIC, NA and CTCSW; 2 CE Hours for Trauma Informed Care Basics, ** 24 CE hours for SOTP.Register Now