International Trauma Training Institute is an approved NBCC continuing education provider. ACEP # 6674
DATE: Register at any time
DELIVERY METHOD: 6 Modules, Self-paced, Online
CE HOURS: 13
All course material is provided.
- This course is built around 6 modules. Each module is presented as a narrated PowerPoint along with additional videos and articles.
- At the end of each module participants are expected to pass a quiz with a minimum grade of 80% in order to advance to the next module.
- Participants must complete the modules in the order they are presented.
- Completion documentation will be provided after the 6th module.
This six-module online training will include the following topics:
- Module 1: History of ADHD; core symptoms; diagnoses; prevalence; gender differences and ADHD controversies
- Module 2: Executive functions; misconceptions about focus and will power; self regulations & ADHD
- Module 3: Etiology and relation to gene-environment; epigenetics; attachment & ADHD
- Module 4: Convergence of attachment; neuroscience & gene-environment; assessment of children; humanistic approach
- Module 5: History of ADHD & adult development; the internal experience; addictions & ADHD
- Module 6: Treatment & management strategies