ITTI is an approved NBCC continuing education provider. ACEP # 6674
DATE: Register at any time
DELIVERY METHOD: 6 Modules, Self-paced, Online
CE HOURS: 13
All course material is provided.
This course provides the education component for certification. For all other certification requirements go to Evergreen Certifications
SAVE UP to 60% BY PRE-PAYING FOR CERTIFICATION WHEN REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE! AVAILABLE AT CHECK OUT.
- This course is built around 6 modules. Each module is presented as a narrated PowerPoint along with additional videos and articles.
- At the end of each module participants are expected to pass a quiz with a minimum grade of 80% in order to advance to the next module.
- Participants must complete the modules in the order they are presented.
- Completion documentation will be provided after the 6th module.
This six-module course will unlock the secrets of anxiety and how it is processed in the brain. Anxiety travels in two distinct pathways in the brain although presenting symptoms may be similar upon first glance. Understanding the physiological source of anxiety will help decipher the best mode of treatment for addressing anxiety at its source. Since anxiety is a universal experience this course will bring useful strategies that can be applied nearly instantly with anxious clients.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of neuroscience as it applies to anxiety
- Clearly define anxiety, fear, and stress
- Understand the use and benefits of psychotherapy
- Explore the context of effective interventions
- Identify the ERASE model of conceptualizing treatment
- Explain and apply methods of treatment for anxiety
- Demonstrate an ability to form goals and focus the session
- Understand DSM diagnostic criteria for anxiety
This module provides an approachable introduction to neuroscience and its application for counselors and psychotherapists.
This module takes a deep dive into the symptoms of anxiety and examines the physical and experiential source of anxiety.
This module delves into ways to therapeutically rewire the brain for handling anxiety based in the amygdala.
This module takes a long look at the role of the cortex in creating anxiety and gives practical information on how to tame the cortex into better behavior when it wants to spiral out of control.
This module focuses on the importance of the therapeutic relationship as it relates to anxiety treatment.
This module introduces a unique and brilliant way to work with clients so that anxiety can finally be erased!