ITTI is an approved NBCC continuing education provider. ACEP # 6674
DATE: Register at any time
DELIVERY METHOD: 8 modules online. Allow 5+ hours per week.
CE HOURS: 24
COURSE FEE: $198. All course material is provided.
INSTRUCTOR: Harry Morgan, Ph.D.
COMPLETION DOCUMENT: After successfully finishing the course, you will receive a completion document indicating 24 CE hours earned.
POST-COURSE CERTIFICATION: For those wishing to pursue post-course certification, this course provides the education component. For all other certification requirements go to certifying body: Evergreen Certifications
SAVE UP to 70% BY PRE-PAYING FOR CERTIFICATION WHEN REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE! AVAILABLE AT CHECK OUT.
- COURSE INSTRUCTION:
This course is built around 8 modules. The core of each module is presented as a narrated PowerPoint. Additional videos and articles are required viewing as part of the training..
- At the end of each module participants are expected to pass a quiz with a minimum grade of 80% in order to advance to the next module.
- Participants must complete the modules in the order they are presented.
- Completion documentation will be provided after the 8th module.
- Through the use of narrated Power Points, interviews with experts and the viewing of various videos, this course will provide a thorough and balanced approach to sex offender treatment training.
The 8 Weekly MODULES cover the following topics:
- Module 1: Introduction, relevant definitions
- Module 2: Myths and Misconceptions
- Module 3: Demographics, history and legislation
- Module 4: Sexual offenses
- Module 5: Sexual offending
- Module 6: Risk assessments
- Module 7: Treatment Planning
- Module 8: Best practices and cutting edge treatment for sex offenders