ITTI is an approved NBCC continuing education provider. ACEP # 6674
DATE: Sept 16 – Nov 10, 2019
DELIVERY METHOD: 8-week online. Allow 4 – 5 hours per week.
CE HOURS: 24
COURSE FEE: $220. All course material is provided.
SECTIONS: Participants will be assigned to a section of no more than 15.
FACULTY OVERSIGHT: An ITTI faculty member will be assigned to each section.
CERTIFICATION: This course provides the education component for certification. For all other certification requirements go to http://traumapro.net
This course is built around 8 weekly modules. Each module is presented as a narrated PowerPoint along with additional videos and articles.
Within each module participants are expected to participate in the weekly discussion.
At the end of each weekly module participants are expected to pass a weekly quiz with a minimum grade of 80% in order to advance to the next week.
Participants must complete the modules in the order they are presented.
Completion documentation will be provided after the 8th module.
This 8-module online training will cover the following topics:
- The historical development of sex offender legislation
- What constitutes a Sexual Offense
- Adult and Juvenile Sex Offense Typologies
- Misconceptions about Sex Offenders
- Sex Offender Risk Assessments
- Administration and Analysis of Sex Offender Risk Assessments
- How to conduct a Psycho-sexual Assessment
- Development of a Treatment Plan
- Best practices for Sex Offender Treatment