ITTI is an approved NBCC continuing education provider. ACEP # 6674.
- DATE: March 1 – April 12, 2021
- DELIVERY METHOD: 6-week online. Allow 2 – 3 hours per week.
- PREREQUISITES: None
- CE HOURS: 13
- COURSE FEE: $198 (discounted 10% thru 12/31/21). All course material is provided.
- SECTIONS: Participants will be assigned to a section with no more than 15.
- FACULTY OVERSIGHT: An ITTI faculty member will be assigned to each section.
- This course is built around 6 weekly modules. Each module is presented as a narrated PowerPoint along with additional videos and articles.
- Within each module participants are expected to participate in the NON-LIVE weekly discussion. You will be able to interact with others in your section, as well as the instructor, via the discussion board.
- At the end of each weekly module participants are expected to pass a weekly quiz with a minimum grade of 80% in order to advance to the next week.
- Participants must complete the modules in the order they are presented.
- Completion documentation will be provided after the 6th module.
- Sex addiction is a topic often debated in terms of its validity as a real disorder. Regardless, it is a recognized clinical issue that is treated across the nation every day. This sex addiction course prepares an individual to understand the basics of the sex addiction cycle and recommended treatment methods.
- This course contains six modules, each of them focusing on a different topic. Some of those topics include understanding the etiology of sex addiction, assessment and diagnosis of sex addiction, and treating sex addiction. In combination, this course provides a basis for understanding sex addiction and some of the more common methods of treatment in the field. Each module contains a prepared webinar, a weekly discussion question where you can share your ideas with fellow participants and enrich your perception of the topic based upon dialogue with your instructor and your peers.
This six-module online training covers the following topics:
- Module 1: Defining Sexual Addiction
- Module 2: Understanding the Etiology of Sexual Addiction
- Module 3: Risk Factors and Consequences
- Module 4: Assessment and Diagnosis of Sexual Addiction
- Module 5: Treating Sex Addiction
- Module 6: Relapse Prevention